2012年2月24日金曜日

Projects for Tattered Angels

Hello Everyone!
I have three projects using Tattered Angels to share today!

My first page, I created a 12inch clear acrylic layout.
"Grow"




This is a picture of my son's "Shici-Go-San".
Shichi-Go-San (or Seven-Five-Three)is a traditional Japanese event to celebrate children's growth and pray for their future health and well being.


Seven, Five, Three years old Children are beautifully dressed in Japanese Kimono on the festival day.


I used Frost, Sapphire, Suede, Tattered Leather, Walnut Gold snd Saffron(Glimmer Graze), modeling paste, and Gesso.



My second layout.
"Our Little Girl"


I used Pink Bubblegum, Cosmos, Strawberry Shortcake(Chalkboard) and Pink Lipstick(Glimmer Gram).




Painted the title chipboard and flower with GrimmerGram(PinkLipstick).


For the chipboard, I painted with Gesso and dry it, painted with GrimmerGram twice.



Here is a last project.

"Capture Joy" Photo Flame.







Originally, It is a beige color wood frame.


I inked the edge with black ink, misted Tattered Leather and painted with Saffron(GrimmerGraze). Furthermore, I painted with modeling paste using mask.
After dry it, I applied Suede and frost.




I hope you like my projects!

Thanks for stopping by ;-D

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kaori. I really love your work today. I have a question though. Where did you get that fence with the hearts on the top? I love that embellishment.

    返信削除
  2. WOW! These are STUNNING! Every single one of them! ♥

    返信削除